Monday 9 September 2013

Spider-Man and Captain Pimply!


My thanks again to those of you who bid on my artwork last week. All the items have sold and will be posted off this week. I've now listed a few more pages on eBay including a Mini-Marvels strip featuring Spider-Man that I did for Panini UK and a 1987 Pete and his Pimple strip from Oink! where Pete reads a Brickman comic and dreams of being the superhero Captain Pimply! This was the spotty superhero's only appearance. I should have done more. Maybe I will one day. 




There's also an early Tom Thug page from Oink! which features the very first appearance of Wayne Brayne, a later Tom Thug page from Buster in full colour, and a Robo-Capers strip from Transformers. (I don't have many Robo-Capers originals left now so I'm not sure how many more I'll list.)




If you'd like to own some of my original artwork, visit my eBay page here to see more details and photos of the pages on offer. Good luck!


No comments: