Sunday 19 January 2014

For sale: Pimples, Thugs, Bugs Bunny, and a man with three buttocks


I've just uploaded a few new items on eBay for auction if you're interested. Original artwork including Tom Thug, Pete and his Pimple, plus a couple of different pages...

One is a huge A2 size double page spread I did for Know How! magazine. I was given free reign for those spreads and in this instance it's a battle with weird aliens on a distant planet. The spreads would be published in black and white for readers to colour. Most colouring spreads are a bit bland so I hope I managed to bring some humour to the ones I did.



The other unusual item is an A3 pencil sketch of several well known cartoon characters which I was commissioned to do for a Cartoon Network promotion in the UK. The license holders have the finished inked art I provided but this is my initial pencil version. It includes Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny, Fred Flintstone, Droopy, Tom and Jerryand others.
Add caption



If any items I've mentioned take your fancy, you can find my eBay page here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/graphite47/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

2 comments:

Peter Gray said...

Some nice stuff here...
I like the humour in the colouring sheet...
You certainly as you said put some good humour into it...
and a very cheeky bum!!

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Peter. Those spreads were very enjoyable to draw. Lots of space to draw crazy characters and a different subject every issue.