Tuesday 18 March 2014

Sheffield sketching


Just a quick post to announce that I've been invited as a guest at the Sheffield Film and Comic Con this summer. It's a two day event at the Motorpoint Arena on the 30th and 31st August, but I'll be there for the Saturday only (Aug.30th).

I'll be selling sketches on request at my table, and I'll probably bring along some of my old original art pages too. I'll also be happy to sign a few of my comics if you bring them along. Drop by for a chat if you're attending. It'll be good to meet up with old friends and put faces to the names of people I haven't met before. 

The convention website with full details is here:
http://www.sheffieldfilmandcomiccon.com/ 

I'll be attending a couple of other comic shows as well during the year. More news soon!

No comments: