Wednesday 16 April 2014

Behold... Fartacus!

Kids who like gross humour in comics (which is a lot, according to sales figures) will hopefully enjoy the debut of a new baddie in my Team Toxic strip this week. Fartacus is his name, and his deadly bottom-burps have made him the champion of the arena on Planet Stinky!

It all begins when Bog, Team Toxic's resident living poo, is abducted by a UFO to fight in the galactic farting games. Don't miss Slave of Planet Stinky in Toxic No.236, on sale now! 40 pages of features and fun plus gifts for just £2.99. (Although check your receipts as the WH Smith I bought mine from rang up £3.99 on the til until I challenged them about it. They blamed the barcode.)  

4 comments:

BeanoMaster said...

Have you got any new things for The Beano coming up?

Lew Stringer said...

Other than a new mini-strip of an old character, no, but I'm going to be very busy on pages for the 2016 annuals throughout May.

BeanoMaster said...

On Amazon I saw there is a Toxic annual 2015. Are any of your comics in it?

Lew Stringer said...

Well spotted, Callum! I couldn't mention it earlier but, yes, I have a new 4 page Team Toxic story in the book. More news on my other blog:

http://lewstringer.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-toxic-annual-is-coming.html