Wednesday 30 April 2014

This week's Rasher preview


Here's a clipping from the Rasher strip I did for this week's Beano (on sale now). One thing I like about doing stuff for The Beano is that it's a shared universe (or shared Beanotown at any rate) so I get the chance to put characters in from other strips. This week, Bones from Pup Parade guest stars again.

As Rasher can only be seen to speak to other animals, not humans, it's useful to have various Beano pets turn up from time to time. Bones and a couple of other Bash Street Dogs will also be seen with Rasher in this year's Beano Annual (on sale from July).  

5 comments:

Manic Man said...

nickpick ^_^ "As Rasher can only be seen to speak to other animals, not humans", shouldn't it be "As Rasher can only be seen to speak to other animals, not humans, when in cannon" as there has been a number of strips, even ones you did, where he did talk to humans? ^_^

Lew Stringer said...

Are you sure? I've just looked through the ones I did and didn't notice any where he's speaking to humans. Which ones are you referring to?

Anonymous said...

Hi on the Beano theme and for the 60th anniversary

I am holding a big vote for the favourite Bash Street Kids character.
This could be past, present or someone like Teacher or Techno

If you would like to vote, please email bashstreetkidsvote@mail.com or comment on my blog post here http://beanomastersblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/the-big-bash-street-kid-vote.html?m=1

Manic Man said...

Celebrity Oinkless
^_^ like I said, not cannon ones. I kinda did word it wrong in that I should have highlighted more about the fact that it wasn't the same strip series. All a bit of fun

Lew Stringer said...

I didn't write Celebrity Oinkless so I hadn't thought of that one. Yes, that was an exception.