Wednesday 28 May 2014

ICE in August

I'm pleased to add another date to my convention schedule this year as I've been invited as a guest to ICE the International Comic Expo. The event takes place on Saturday 2nd August 2014 at 'The Studio' in Canon Street in the centre of Birmingham, just a short walk from both major railway stations in the city. 

I've always enjoyed the comic conventions in Birmingham so I'm looking forward to this.

Here's the full list of guests that are confirmed so far:

STEVE RUDE
GORAN PARLOV
ROLAND BOSCHI
JOHN PAUL BOVE
MIKE COLLINS
AL DAVISON
RUFUS DAYGLO
IAN EDGINGTON
HUNT EMERSON
MARIE JAVINS
JESSICA MARTIN
BEN OLIVER
DAVID ROACH
DECLAN SHALVEY
LEW STRINGER
BRYAN TALBOT
DYLAN TEAGUE
EMMA VIECELI
PHIL WINSLADE
YISHAN LI 

For more info, visit the ICE website here:
http://internationlcomicexpo.wordpress.com/

See you there hopefully! 

3 comments:

BeanoMaster said...

I wish I could be there but I'm going to London Comic Con in the Summer

Lew Stringer said...

I'll be at the London one too so drop by and say hello.

BeanoMaster said...

That's a nice surprise! I'll make sure I see you!