Tuesday 31 January 2017

The Doctor is (still) in

A panel from an earlier Daft Dimension.
The news that Peter Capaldi is leaving Doctor Who reverberated around fandom yesterday, with many expressing disappointment. I think he's been a great Doctor, and I've enjoyed drawing his cartoon equivalent for my Daft Dimension strips in Doctor Who Magazine every month.

Be of good cheer though, because he's not bowing out just yet. We still have a full season of Doctor Who to come, starting on Saturday 15th April, and a Christmas Special (in which he'll regenerate into whoever replaces him). Plus plenty more Daft Dimensions and other 12th Doctor comic strips this year.

Whether I'll still be contributing strips to DWM when the new Doctor arrives (which usually means a revamp for the magazine) I don't know, but I'm not worried about that at the moment. My next Daft Dimension appears in Doctor Who Magazine No.509, on sale next week.

1 comment:

John Pitt said...

https://s19.postimg.org/dclf7w1mr/16386876_1532970730076983_5015565983286665739_n.jpg
Lew, have you heard?....