Monday 1 May 2017

Coming up this week...

Here's a few preview panels from the strips I have in print this week. First off, Team Toxic explore the underground caverns of the alien planet they're stranded on. What will they find? See Pits of Peril in Toxic No.288, on sale Wednesday 3rd May. 

Also on sale Wednesday is Beano No.3883, in which Pup Parade are inspired by the cinema...

...and Ivy the Terrible's dad finds where Ivy's left her Lego bricks...

Then, on Thursday 4th May, Doctor Who Magazine No.512 hits the shops and my Daft Dimension strip is inspired by a recent episode of the TV series...


You'll find all of these publications in WH Smith, Asda, newsagents, etc.

Thanks to all of you who follow this blog, and support my work. It's very much appreciated. If there's any of my old strips you'd like to see a sample of, let me know and I'll see if I can scan a couple of examples to show here.

No comments: