Saturday 22 July 2017

Where to find the comics guests at LFCC

Next weekend is the London Film and Comic Con at Olympia, a three day convention over 28th to 30th July. It's a huge event, so this handy floorplan that Showmasters have devised should help you find the comics guests. 

As you can see, we'll be on the first floor, just up the stairs (or lift) from the ground floor level. 

There will be at least 50 comics creators as guests, plus loads of stars from movies and TV, numerous authors, and even a few wrestlers! This is going to be a massive show!

For the full guest list and all the info, check out the LFCC website:
http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com

I'll have a table selling my comics and sketches, and I think I may be on a panel too, but I'll post more information about that this week.


No comments: